Five Things I am Getting at the Market this Saturday
- Greens. I really eat better when there are so many cute farmers selling me kale.
- Honey. I eat honey like a pooh bear and put spoonsfull in my coffee. which brings me to...
- Coffee. Several great local roasters and ways to drink it. It helps me stay cheerful and productive all week and especially at market.
- Treats. From pie to scones & macaroons to chocolate pretzels to the ever wafting smell of kettlecorn. I am planning on putting something sweet in my mouth. And if I'm lucky, someone will have some other treat they can't quite finish and give me a bite...
- Hugs. I'll admit, I'm not actually much of a hugger. But after a long winter of solitude, even I will be giving some hugs to vendors and customers I have missed in the off season.
What's on your list?